Welcome to the Survivor Chest community blog!
I'm so excited to be launching the Survivor Chest blog!
For a long time, I have wanted Survivor Chest to not only be a place for people to buy care packages, but a way for women who have been affected by cancer to meet each other and share what they've been through. From previvors, thrivers, and survivors to caregivers and loved ones, this blog is a place for everyone.
It's a Community Blog - Created by the Community.
Sure, I have plenty to say from a previvor and caregiver's perspective, however my chapter is a small piece of a big story. We each have something important to say, and when there's a chance that someone else is experiencing something similar, it's important that we share. That's why this blog will be user generated!
Here's how it works:
Fill out this form to setup your blogger profile.
- Let us know what you want to write about and how often you would like to post.
- PERK ALERT: Our bloggers will get exclusive discounts on Survivor Chest products!
- FYI: You can share your story in one post and be done writing. It's entirely up to you.
- Welcomed topics include your story, health and wellness, clean eating, exercise, comfortable fashion, caregiver or treatment tips, prevention and screening, etc.
- Once you've completed the form, we'll get back to you with your login information.
- Write your post and submit it for approval (light editing, and simply making sure it's appropriate).
- Start sharing and commenting.
I can't wait to read your posts!